Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Leather and...Costco?

I've had this leather skirt for a few months now, but haven't had an appropriate opportunity to wear it. Leather isn't exactly office appropriate and is a little dressy for sitting on my couch while unemployed. But I've had this outfit picked out for awhile and I finally decided that I was going to wear it soon. Did I wear it on a date with my husband or out to a holiday part? Nope. I ran errands with a friend and was the fanciest person at Costco. It was kinda like a holiday party in that I ate a lot of "appetizers". (ahem, free samples.)

What I Wore While Chowing on Samples:

2011-12-12 combo

  • red leather skirt (Avenue via Goodwill)
  • black tank (Avenue)
  • cardigan (Lane Bryant)
  • black tights (Avenue)
  • black flats (Target)
  • earrings (street vendor)
  • necklace, modified with ribbon (via Goodwill)

No comments: